We’re a group of sinners saved by the grace of God so powerfully revealed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Although we meet in Madison, those who attend our meetings come from Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula counties (that’s why we’re called, “Tri-County”).
Tri-County is a Bible church. We believe that the Bible was breathed out by God, that it’s without error, that it’s been preserved for us, and that it contains everything we need to know about how to please God in life. We’re committed to helping you understand the Bible for yourself through clear, practical teaching. Those who visit our church realize that our services are quite simple: we read the Bible, sing the Bible, pray the Bible, and preach the Bible.
Tri-County is a non-denominational church. We do not belong to any association of churches or denomination. We are a local, independent church that believes in historic evangelical doctrine:
- that God is three persons — Father, Son, and Spirit — in one being,
- that Jesus of Nazareth is God the Son,
- that Jesus died in the place of sinners, then literally rose from the dead three days later,
- that Jesus is alive right now and will soon return to earth as King of kings,
- and that humans are sinners and can be saved from God’s wrath through repentant faith alone in Jesus.
Tri-County is a growing church. One of our goals is to promote positive, Christ-honoring relationships. If you visit, you’ll quickly notice that we’re a pretty simple family. Newcomers tend to feel welcome, yet not put on the spot. Since our inception in 1998 we have slowly grown, by about ten members each year. Although we are far from what we should be, God is changing lives through His powerful word. He’s building families and giving strength to individuals going through trials. We certainly need to and want to grow more, but the Gospel is clearly at work here.